CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Hachimitsu to clover &hearts:- Kawaii Ai! x3


I bet you guys are tired of reading posts about Death note- so, as a good, friendly and loving author, I'm going to spare you guys and write about a cuter, harmless anime with no deaths or hatred, but pure kawaii ai &hearts:.

The said anime is entitled as Honey and Clover- or Hachimitsu to clover in Japanese. I've seen it in Animax, mind you, but you can watch it on Youtube or crunchyroll.

What's so special about this? Well, the story mainly revolves around a group of friends who study in the same Art school. And the fall in love with either each other or some other person outside their group- typical, maybe, but that's why it's so cute; it has a simple theme that all viewers can relate to.

It has a live action series too, but I haven't seen that one yet. >.< So sad. But if I do, I'll say so. Chuu!

>>Owarimasu.

2 comments:

Desiree Joy A. Eldian said...

honey and clover na gale!..(^^,) hehe.. anyway..ang cute...
meow=3

MonsterPrincessVie-sama said...

woo~hoo!!!
u never cease to amaze me *_*
kawaiii!!!