CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 7, 2008

>>Manifesto of a student

Well then. Here's another something I've whipped up for you guys; a poem about yours truly. Comments are very much appreciated. Thank you. =)

-

To say such things that never exist
is a crime I'd rather not insist
so start we must on this fateful day
with facts about I, as I shall portray

When nothing better there is to do,
I'd joke around and laugh with you
or perhaps I'd be alone somewhere
scribbling on a notebook upon my chair

I like to draw, I like to sing
sometimes a comic or two I'd bring
so lend me a hand, share a smile
and I'd be there to make it worth while

I'm not the kind you'd leave alone,
neither would I, if be, dare to moan
for if you see me as a jovial child
then you've only met the part of me that's wild

Behind this exterior lies something else
perhaps a mirror of my other self?
how could you know, you've never seen,
the other person I could have been

So ask them now, or let's play around
beneath the skies on murky ground
there are so many things left to see
if you'd rather know the real me

† Owarimasu. †

9 comments:

Jamille_Q. said...

hi jeanelly!

Tinkerbell said...

nyc one!!! i seriously lyk it.
comment me back 'kay? :)

The Inheritance Trilogy said...

Wow. xD Nyc one

A. Marie said...

... wow, nice poem ...
... the theme's rather dark, but I like it =D ...
... especially the hints of Death Note in there ...

C@rL said...

nice jeanelle!!!! hahahahah
d(n_n)b

lottie said...

kewl! (cool)

hahaha.. :DD

comment me back! :DD

§↑bUns0 isSue↓§ said...

nice and cool poem..:D

comment me back!XP

Anonymous said...

buti ka pa.. maganda ang poem. T_T


huhu. weak me. xD


wooot. ^^

MonsterPrincessVie-sama said...

/hail!!!
nice poem!!!
puit kn ah xDDD [poet]