CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 10, 2008

Family day.

Though family days here are not like what I'm used to, they're still very enjoyable.

No, this year's family day was incredible. Sure, the programs were the same as of last year (surprise?), but that doesn't really matter. I've enjoyed myself- really- this time.

My parents aren't pricks. No, I love them so much that it leads to the point where I'm not really ashamed of them. Sure they're crazy sometimes, but where do you think I got my genes? LOL. xDD

After dinner most of the class decided to play a nice, harmless game of hide-and-seek, while our parents busied themselves talking to each other or watching the programs.

It was dark and almost isolated by the lagoon, but as a whole class, who would be scared? Screw those people who decided to trick others and ditch them...heck, I was almost a victim, but I got away. >D Oh well. So much for a good prankster.

And the fireworks were fun and pretty. I haven't got much to say, so we'll leave it at that. If you want a more detailed article, why don't you read my other classmates' blogs? I really don't give a hoot.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

nice layout! :P and artcle