CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Fave movies [OMG I'm so late T^T]

I'm not much of a fan when it comes to going to cinemas and watching any kind of movie- no really. Most of the time I'd rather watch DVDs at home or not bother seeing a film at all. But there are some flicks that had caught my eye- by pure chance of being forced to watch it or I was asked to come along.



One of those films would have to be 'Series of Unfortunate Events'- you know, the one that came from the book by Lemony Snicket? That was really great. I mean, it's not kid stuff, and it has a deep and mysterious (so to say, >.>) plot that cannot be finished with just one film. Yes, dear readers, there should- there MUST be a sequel.



Another would be the DN live action movie. It's expected, really, since right now I'm a rabid fan of Death note (forever more <3),>


I have a really long list, but I think I should end it with this last [but not the least] movie that I had enjoyed watching...surprisingly, when I was still...young. Yeah, let's put it that way. So prepare to be amazed or to ROFLMAO.


I <3>D

It's for kids. No really. And as everyone should know, it's by Disney. But I like it. YES. YOU HEARD IT RIGHT: JEANELLE SAAVEDRA, THE FAMOUS MASS-MURDERER [cough xD Pangarap.], LIKES THIS KIDDY MOVIE. Don't get me wrong. I just like funny stuff. Haha.
But I must leave now. Sadly, this stupid blog is going to get a really low grade- since I wasn't able to take a picture of that stupid orchid. DAAAMN. >.<
Ja ne! :3

1 comments:

bunbungirl said...

Hi. Is the Japanese animated cartoon good?
Your site is interesting for me
I want to often visit your site from now on.
If you are interested in Anime, please link to my site.
My site has information about Japanese culture
(For example, Japanese manga, animation, games, cosplay, Japanese foods).
Would you introduce my site in your site if you like it?
http://japanesefood-cultuer-history-anime.blogspot.com/