CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 6, 2008

OMFG IT'S A HORRID JUNK ART FRAME!


















At last. It took me some time to upload this. The internet has been very...unreliable these days. Anyway, here you go.

Note: IT'S CRAPPY. I've crammed for this. I may be talented at drawing and art, but with creating things like this...I suck. T^T

Might as well answer these questions.

a.) How did you feel in making the picture frame?
> Honestly, I was disappointed. I know I can do better than this, but given the amount of time and work to be done, I couldn't. So viola. El crappy mucho.

b.) Compare your picture frame from other frames that are displayed in the department stores.
> The answer's quite simple, really. Though this work had been made with good effort and cramming, it will not profit when sold in the stores. Nobody would buy it. I wouldn't sell it at all.

>.> Guh.

0 comments: